Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Days of Our Lives

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Days of Our Lives

    Anyone else here a fan? My mother got me hooked and it's like a drug! Anyway, want to pass a little time so if you watch, here's what I think of the main characters...for those of you familiar, feel free to reply with your thoughts.

    Bo Brady: typical, bumbling man, can't ever do anything right to get his woman back. Give him A for effort, however.

    Hope Brady: She should get what's coming to her for hanging around with that loser Patrick Lockhart.

    Shawn Brady: Could this boy screw the pooch any more? Driving a race car through Grandpa's living room...running a motorcycle through a stained glass window of a church during Belle and Phillip's wedding. Now dating a hooker...real good there, buddy.

    Willow: Hooker. Shawn gave her a pep talk and she instantly decides to turn her life around for the better. She goes from turning tricks for who knows how much $ to being a waitress at Maggie Horton's restaraunt. Yeah, sure.

    Sami Brady: One of the handful on this show that every time her face comes up on the screen, my blood pressure goes up. I'd pay someone good money to give her a good old fashioned pimp-slap.

    Lucas Roberts: The font of idiocy on this show. First, he's married to Carrie, then, when that falls apart, all of a sudden he has the hots for Sami again. Loser with a capital L.

    Will Roberts: This boy's parents in real life must neglect him...letting him run around with that mop of a haircut all the time.

    Kate Roberts: Right along with Sami...blood pressure rise, pimp-slap.

    E.J. Wells: Who knew the British could be so annoying? Pimp-slap, please.

    Patrick Lockhart: Gets one word from me every time I see him come up (female body part, you can pretty much guess which)

    Bonnie Lockhart: The most useless character on the show. Need to just boot her of the production lot immediately.

    Mimi Lockhart: Bile comes up in my mouth when I start to hear her whine. (She is a honey, however)

    Carrie Brady: Why oh why did they write her off the show? In my opinion, the finest looking honey on the show! A total loss.

    Austin Reed: Heard that the old Austin is coming back to play his character. The last one was kind of geeky.

    Kayla and Patch: Who cares.

    John Black: Is it me or is this guy the king of the facial expression? He makes these expressions on camera like someone is pulling his pubic hairs out one by one.

    Marlena Evans: To have been possessed by the Devil, she still looks good today.

    Stefano Dimera: He's not in the show now, but he needs to be brought back. Show is not the same without him.

    Victor Kiriakis: Closest thing to a bad guy they have on the show now...and they've even dumbed that down till he's just a minor character. Any guess as to who that is all bandaged up in his secret room? I thought Phillip at first.


    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Days of Our Lives

    For shame. You have been disowned by me. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Days of Our Lives

    Gotta like his rundown of the characters. Hope used to look good, oh about 20 years ago. "Hello-you need to stop wearing those kinda clothes honey-you don't have it anymore".
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Days of Our Lives

    She was mega fine in years past. She lost weight, looks like some in her face...giving her that "horse-face" look.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Days of Our Lives

    She got the anorexic (sp) look now. My wife tivos them, so I see them quite often. I called the EJ, Patrick deal when the mess started with Sami.

    Good assesment. Especially with Jon Black. I said that the other day to my wife. His eye brow twitch could tell a story. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Days of Our Lives

    I catch hell for it, but I have watched Days for about the last 21 years. Sometimes I miss it but I either catch it on soapnet at 11pm or in the mornings at 10.

    I cant really say I have a thing for any of the characters anymore. I used to think Nicole was really hot because she is about 6'1 or so. She is a model in real life. I always liked her character too. She aint the type of chick you make wifey but if you need a vodka martini and some legs to crack out of formation, Nicole would be the woman youd want [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Days of Our Lives

    I can't remember who it was...they were talking about those dramatic looks they give from time to time. Person said it's known as the "I wonder if I left the oven on at home" look.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •